There is good news! Restoration companies have a lot going for them when it comes to weathering through a recession.
For instance, we offer emergency services. In brief of finances, consumers can’t dodge an emergency repair. We are essential.
Investopedia.com writes that recession-resistant companies contain at least one of these five traits:
- Provides critical repair service
- Sells consumer essentials
- Serves customers insulated from downturns
- Provides mandated products or services
- Sells proprietary or specialized products
It is possible for your restoration company to have many of these qualities. However, you will need to focus on several aspects of your company to achieve these resilient traits. Have you been networking? How many emergency services does your company offer? Are your company systems firmly established?