What's Your Challenge ?
You’ve got challenges. You want answers backed up with proof!
More Floods provides proven battle-tested solutions from our own water restoration business and over 20 years of helping water damage companies like yours.
Check out our E books below for insights on some common challenges that you might be facing. Fill out the form on the side and we’ll get right back to you.
6 WAYS TO GAIN ORGANIZATIONAL RESILIENCE FOR YOUR COMPANY
Here is good news! Restoration companies have a lot going for them when it comes to weathering through a recession. For instance, we offer emergency services. Regardless of finances, consumers can’t dodge an emergency repair. We are essential.
Investopedia.com writes that recession-resistant companies contain at least one of these five traits:
- Provides critical repair service
- Sells consumer essentials
- Serves customers insulated from downturns
- Provides mandated products or services
- Sells proprietary or specialized products
It is possible for a restoration company to have many of these qualities. However, you will need to focus on several aspects of your company to achieve these resilient traits. Have you been networking? How many emergency services does your company offer? Are your company systems firmly established?
DEALING WITH THE 5 CHALLENGES RESTORATION COMPANIES FACE
Every company owner knows that running an independent restoration business has its challenges. These challenges are present even in the best of times. Throw in a pandemic or some other crisis and the problems are often amplified that can take a real toll on the business. In our free download,
5 Business Challenges Every Restorer Faces – And Ways to Overcome Them,
we present real tools and insights to:
- Finding and Retaining Top Talent for Your Restoration Business
- Lead generation for Your Restoration Business
- Maintaining Profitability in Your Restoration Business
- Achieving Consistency in Your Restoration Company Operations
- Scaling Your Restoration Business
GETTING MORE PROFITABLE WATER DAMAGE WORK
Consistent residential water damage work comes from persistent referral marketing married to specific operational systems. Doing so results in:
- Dominating with referring parties in your market
(the largest source of residential water damage work)
- Retention of your referral sources
- High-performing staff
- Increased profitability
Get our free Water Damage Lead Generation Guide to see the top lead sources available to you and tips on how to use them
DEALING WITH INCREASED COMPETITION
There is no shortage of competitors in the restoration industry. So how do you stand out in the crowd? It isn’t about your logo or that race-car truck wrap. Your competitors do that too. If you really want to stand out, you must deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
Today’s consumers have a very high expectation of service. When you exceed it, word gets out. Employees are proud. Work rolls in.
- Remember you have two primary customers in water damage restoration
A. the loss victim
B. The referring party that likely sent them your way
- Educate, inform and over-communicate with them both
- Have sound operational systems in your company so that at every single interaction your customers are wow’d
MANAGING RESTORATION COMPANY GROWTH
Where is your company at along the growth curve? Do you find yourself constantly working work in the day-to-day business, wearing too many hats,
and then a day, a week, a month go by and you haven’t been able to devote the time you need to work on growing the business?
There are five different stages of growth in a restoration company. In each stage, there are specific strategies to manage the growth and get to the next stage.
- Making yourself increasingly ‘irrelevant’ to the daily tasks by providing systems that other people can use to accomplish the task
- Organize the business and make it easy for every task to be accomplished because there’s a place for everything and everything has its place
- Working on your personal growth has a direct impact on your company’s growth.
GROW BY WEARING FEWER HATS!
There is no greater investment than the ones you make in your people. Without high-performing, happy staff, you’re sunk. Every person has different motivations, but there is one thing everybody has in common – we all want to know we are getting the job done the right way, every time.
This leads to a company culture of respect, information-sharing and can-do attitudes. To make this happen, people need systems. The document processes, methods and tools they need to complete their daily tasks in a remarkably consistent and efficient manner. The systems are comprised of:
- Checklists and forms that cover every step of a task, big and small
- Training and education resources to put the systems to work
- Compensation plans that tie great performance to great rewards
You’re only one click away from providing your people the systems they need to go from being good to being great.