Finding qualified, reliable employees is the toughest part of running a successful company and consistently ranks as the biggest headache for owners.
Get away from Craigslist and the local newspaper and branch out into some of these industry resources & websites the next time you’re hiring in your disaster restoration company. It may just make finding that next employee a lot less painful.
[subtitle]Recruiters in the Restoration Industry[/subtitle]
- Restoration HR – www.restorationhr.com
- Restoration Personnel Source – www.restorationpersonnelsource.org
- Outsourced Personnel Services – www.outsourcedpersonnelservices.net
- QuestPro – www.questpro.com
- Facebook – Post an ad on your company’s page, on your personal profile & in local groups.
- LinkedIn – Looking for a Marketing Rep or Project Manager? www.linkedin.com/job/consumer/wow/index
- Indeed – www.indeed.com (Consistently voted #1 by More Floods Members)
- CareerBuilder – www.careerbuilder.com (Always effective)
- Simply Hired – www.simplyhired.com
- Glassdoor – www.glassdoor.com
- ZipRecruiter – Post to over 50+ job boards instantly – www.ziprecruiter.com